Short Term Rental Agreement
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between sharingXchange Inc/ Natura Reserve and GUEST, (“Guest”) as of the electronic acceptance date of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Property: Houseboat-Yacht is located at 13987 FM2769, Leander, TX 78641, United States The Houseboat-Yacht is furnished and includes household appliances, furnishings, decorations, artwork, linens, towels, kitchenware, audio/video equipment, and personal property.
- Rental Party/Maximum Occupancy: The rental party shall be limited to the number listed on the rental reservation. The maximum number of guests can not be increased unless a specific written exemption has been made by Company. An additional charge of $50 minimum per person per night for guests in addition to the above guests will be assessed. At all times during the said rental period, the Guest agrees to have no more than the allowed number of guests for occupancy, (including children). If more than the stated number of guests are found to be occupying the Houseboat-Yacht, without prior written permission, the Guest is obliged to pay the difference that has not been paid for the rest of the people staying in the property.
- Term of the Lease: The rental period begins at 4 pm on the dates in the reservation and will end at 11 am, on the check out date. The hours can be changed after an agreement between the Company and the Guest.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules and to abide by the House Rules provided upon booking, posted on the website, at all times while at the Houseboat-Yacht and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the Houseboat-Yacht to abide by the following rules at all times while at the Houseboat-Yacht. Should the Guest violate these rules, the Company reserves the right to cancel this rental immediately with no refund due to the Guest.
- Noise: Guest understands and agrees that they and all members of their rental party will be respectful to our neighbors. No loud music is allowed after 8 pm. Any violation of this rental agreement and Guest will be required to leave immediately, with no refund for any unused rental time.
- Access: Guest shall allow the Company access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Rental Rate and Fees: The rental rate shall be as stated on the rental form, with additional guests permitted by prior written permission, at a rate of $50/night per extra person. In order to be confirmed, the booking should be paid in full in advance.
- Condition of Property: The guest shall return to the premises in the same condition as received. As a part of the rental agreement, the Guest will pay a $150 cleaning fee which includes normal “turn” cleaning. Guest agrees they will be responsible for excessive additional cleaning if needed. Guest also agrees to leave the property in good condition with all items, furniture, etc in the same place as where they found them upon move in.
- Cancellation Policy: It is NON-REFUNDABLE. In case of bad weather conditions, the dates can be changed based on availability.
- Indemnification: Guest agrees to indemnify Owner and Owner’s Agent and save Owner and Owner’s Agent from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees in connection with the loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to the property arising from or out of any occurrence in, upon, or about the premises, occasioned by an act or omission by Owner, Owner’s Agent, Guest or other occupants. OWNER and OWNER’S AGENT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR INJURY to Guest or Guests: It is expressly understood and agreed that Owner and Owner’s Agent will not be liable for any damages or injury to Guest or other occupants and their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy of said premises, both inside and outside of the house, whether on the property or elsewhere. THE SUPERVISION AND SAFETY OF ALL CHILDREN ARE THE DIRECT RESPONSIBILITY OF GUEST OR PARENTS, OR CARETAKERS OF ANY CHILDREN ON THE PREMISES, including but not limited to decks, turret, loft area, bridges and any and all other activities on the premises.
- Entire Agreement: This document and any attached addenda constitute the entire agreement between the parties. No oral statements shall be binding. This Agreement may only be amended by a written document duly executed by all parties. It is the intention of the parties that if any portion of this Agreement is invalid for any reason, such invalidity shall not void the remainder of the Rental Agreement.
- Disputes and Jurisdictions: This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas. Any dispute under this Agreement shall be resolved in the County of State of Texas. All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or relating to this contract shall be submitted to mediation or arbitration in the County of Texas. If either party brings an Action to enforce its rights under this agreement, the prevailing party may recover its expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with the Action and any appeal from the losing party.
- GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE REVIEWED AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Guest and Owner acknowledge that electronic acceptance of this Agreement is legally binding acceptance of all terms and conditions, the same as if Guest had actually executed the Agreement in person. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of AGREEMENT On this day, the parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by their electronic acceptance of this Agreement.