Sonaki Vitamin C Showerhead with filter removing up to 99.9% of Chlorine and Chloramines
Sonaki VitaPure takes your shower and bath experience to new levels with…
THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED VITAMIN-C SHOWER FILTER TECHNOLOGY
HARMFUL EFFECTS OF CHLORINE
Did you know that during an average 10-minute shower you absorb more Chlorine than you would by drinking ten 8-ounce glasses of water?
Sonaki Vitamin C Rain shower provides the most cost-effective way to protect you and your family from the harmful effects of chlorine in your water, such as:
- Drying and aging effects on your skin and hair
- Harmful agitation of asthma and other respiratory conditions
- Increased risk to your heart
- Inflammation of blemishes and Acne breakouts
- Chlorine and links to cancer
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The vitamin C filter cartridge is in the handle
Water enters in through the bottom of the handle and passes through the vitamin C filter cartridge
As water passes through the Vitamin C filter, the vitamin C dissolves into the water and neutralized 99.9% of all Chlorine and Chloramines present in the water
Unlike other filter mediums that surround or “hold” most of the toxins in them, thus reducing their effectiveness as they reach the end of their life cycle
Vitamin C filters distribute vitamin C into the water supply evenly during their entire life cycle passing clean, pure, Chlorine free water through the high pressure designed head.
WHO CAN USE IT?
EXCELLENT NATURAL BEAUTY CARE
- Improves dry, irritated and itchy skin conditions
- Good for sensitive and damaged skin
- Improves hair condition
- Protects dyed hair so it lasts longer
- Reduces Chlorine-caused dandruff
SAFE FOR BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDREN
- Vitamin C is great for baby’s sensitive skin
- Protects children’s’ sensitive skin and eyes from irritating Chlorine and Chloramine
- Prevents respiratory problems caused by the inhalation of vaporized Chlorine particles
GREAT FOR PETS
- Good for fish aquariums – no need to age or treat tap water
- Protects pets’ skin and hair from the Chlorine and Chloramines of tap water
- Eliminate pet dandruff, which is commonly caused by Chlorine exposure